Picture
So excited to announce the release of my YA Dystopian book SHIP OF SECRETS! I have received tremendous feedback from readers. Working hard on book number two.

Synopsis:

In the near future, humanity is thrust into the Great War, a nuclear holocaust that destroys all but one ship. That repurposed battleship, the last bastion of humanity, is capable of carrying its five thousand passengers, all that is left of mankind. Miranda Watkins, a teenager, is one of those passengers who was born on the ship, knowing no other life, yet destined to play a crucial role in its fate. Before her Choosing Ceremony, she unravels a sinister plot that leads her on a wild search for answers. Nothing is as it seems on the ship. The more she digs, the darker the secrets become, and the more danger Miranda finds herself in.

Comments

11/15/2017 11:21pm

Based on the synopsis that you have posted, I assure that the book focused on the lessons of life and the possible things that might happen if we don't stop doing bad things we do nowadays. Though considered under a fictional type of story, there are lessons that represent reality we should all adopt. Our situation is getting worst from time to time, and we should not let this happen. I am hoping the book will discuss the right things to do in regards with this matter!

12/16/2017 5:12pm

I agree with you. The book seems to be very interesting. The cover itself will immediately catch your attention due its details. It looks mysterious and a bit dark, but the story line is another thing. Life is really unpredictable. This kind of story will make you realize that there are a lot of possibilities in life, may it be good or bad. I will definitely wait for the release and get myself a copy. I’m sure the second book will be as exciting!

01/17/2018 12:53am

Interesting book! The story is like "Noah's Ark.", wherein there was a storm that washed the entire world, and those who were the passengers of that ark survived. In contrast, in this book, wars are spreading most certain in the middle east. It will come true, and according to the Bible. When these prophecies happen, it is near, "The second coming."

11/29/2017 4:35am

Such a helpful post and easily understandable. Will surely try these out.

11/30/2017 6:36am

I wish you all the best with the book. I wonder how interesting the book would be when the synopsis is so well written. I am thrilled. Definitely buying it

Russell Bernstein
12/05/2017 5:14pm

Thanks! I hope you enjoy! I will be adding a prequel and book two into one total book in the near future.

I do not tell my secrets to my friends.

12/24/2017 11:17pm

In a no-blame separation, the disintegration of a marriage does not require an assertion or evidence of blame of either party. Forty-nine states have received no-blame laws, with justification for separate including inconsistency, hostile contrasts, and irremediable breakdown of the marriage. New York is the sole special case where regardless they require a proof of blame.