Excited to announce that the publication date for the third book in the Doodles series is November 10th,
but the book will be available for pre-order 90 days before that! I am extremely excited. For those that have read the second book in the series, it is neat to note that part of that cover is in one of the paintings along the wall of this new cover. Hopefully the new book brings a lot of enjoyment to my fans. I had a ton of fun writing it and think the books are getting progressively better.

Comments

08/09/2016 7:46am

Oh WOW! This is something I was waiting for, it's been a while now since I finished the 1st book but unfortunately I have yet to see the 2nd book copy here in my place. Sad I know. I'll try looking for the 2nd book again before the 3rd one comes out. Thanks a lot for the great read. Keep up the good work and the creativity you have.

01/05/2017 6:40am

Wow! Congratulations on the publication of the third book! I bet the series is really a good one. I wish I will be able to find the books. I think I will definitely enjoy the books. Please do write other books as well. You will definitely bring joy to lots of people.

This is something that is worth reading and worth purchasing. I wish the success of your new released book. I have the first two books and it's sensational! You have an amazing gift when it comes to art and storytelling. I would unquestionably recommend this to my friends and relatives. They would definitely love your flair. I'll append this to my list of favorite books. Keep it up and keep your passion!

Russell Bernstein
08/13/2016 9:38am

Thanks for reading!
All three on Amazon:
Book 1 Doodles: When Art and Magic Collide
Book 2 Doodles Lanhorn and the Quest to Save Inner Earth
Book 3 Doodles Lanhorn and the Search for the Missing Artifact

Working on Doodles 4
Best wishes!

02/09/2017 12:59pm

When I'm choosing books for our boys, I have a rough idea of what they like. For example, they love stories about pirates. However, I also choose books that are outside their 'current' interests in order to introduce them to other subjects. Really, it comes down to the way in which the text and illustrations are woven together. I hope this book of yours will captivate my boys. I will surely check this out in the market.

09/05/2016 1:53am

Congrats on your third book! It looks stunning! If I ever get enough money, I would buy a copy. I'd like to know more about the premise of this new book of yours. But first, I have to catch up to it and binge read the first two books to understand it all! Anyway, I hope you'd be successful in the release of your new book!

Bernstein
09/15/2016 2:37pm

Thanks. Hope you enjoy!

10/06/2016 9:52am

Articles of interest can certainly make his readers was, his example as I see in this yard, I was quite helpful at all, thank you sir.

Although I do not understand what you have to say here I am still happy to be visiting your blog page this because it can create new knowledge for me.

12/06/2016 8:40am

That said, Unbroken: A Globe War II Tale of Success, Strength, and Payoff, informs the tale of Louis Zamperini, a Depression-era youngsters who is stuck with operating monitor by a college concept and his mature sibling after recurring scratches with the law. So Louis gets off simple, comes out as a celebrity sprinter, takes part in the 1936 Germany Olympic games and then becomes a WWII Military Air Corps B-24 bombardier. Then factors convert the other way.

12/16/2016 3:00pm

hello admin I really like the information you create graffiti, it is very interesting and provide new insights, especially for my own man.

01/03/2017 7:37pm

This truly intriguing and truly supportive when My mate and i first came and was exceptionally useful amid my occupation.

Littler market loan specialists rather than banks, are all the more sympathetic where financial assessments are the main benefactor to either an endorsement or a dismissal. The financing costs from littler banks of these advances are exceptionally aggressive and will take into account those that need to keep things on the lower side.

01/21/2017 2:02am

Which job do you plan to do now that you can access the Internet? Just as many other new online entrepreneurs, you may not have a clue.

01/29/2017 10:47pm

That is the place YOU come in. This is the ideal opportunity for you to exploit the circumstance and understand your fantasy of budgetary flexibility, with enormous benefits on land - the one part of economy that made a bigger number of individuals rich than whatever other ever.

02/05/2017 10:36pm

Truth be told, such a benefit is unquestionably a decent preferred standpoint considering today's credit surroundings. Notwithstanding that, they get the low home loan credit rates, which is one of the advantages to get in a PERS advance.

02/14/2017 6:46pm

Thank you very much for the info agan convey and hopefully useful to my friend who read it.
and for a friend who needs

02/14/2017 6:47pm

and for a friend who needs

02/21/2017 4:44am

Determination of hues for your web journal is exceptionally reasonable I truly like appealing perusing for potential guests later.

02/21/2017 4:50am

It flabbergasted when I went to and was on your web journal site page, truly special and intriguing, go!!!

02/21/2017 6:53am

and for a friend who needs

02/21/2017 6:54am

and for a friend who needs

06/23/2017 10:58am

You as the buyer must know about the correct terms and states of the credit assention you are going into.

08/01/2017 12:02am

Are you ready to have a great time with Escorts in Gurgaon. Full on enjoyment.