I started doing interviews in order to raise awareness of bullying and for people to see and be emboldened by the fact that others are sharing their stories. I want it to show others that they are not alone, that others have gone through bullying and are stronger for it. Perhaps these stories will make others feel more confident to speak up and get the help they need, that victims of bullying will no longer stay silent and face it alone. There are many of us against bullying and we will stand strong and united. I love incorporating standing up to bullying themes in my books as well as the power of friendship and how friends can help each other overcome anything.

Comments

04/29/2016 2:44pm

My daughter was bullied in middle school and it led to a downward spiral that included isolation, cutting, and substance abuse. She is turning things around (esp. since she is now at a new school) and I think speaking with you about the experience would be cathartic for her and possibly add to the breadth of your stories.

Russell Bernstein
05/06/2016 5:10am

I apologize for the delay in my response. I am sorry that she had to go through all of that. That is a lot for anyone to handle. It makes me happy to hear that she is starting to turn things around! That is fantastic! If she would like to talk, please have her email me at bullytalks@gmail.com

Perhaps she would want to share her story in an interview (if she wants)so others may learn from her experiences and gain inspiration from her turning it around!

Best wishes,

Russell D. Bernstein

We need to hear the stories of people who are being bullied. They cannot just contain those feelings of sadness and depression that came about from bullying. Victims had to be taught to stand up and remain strong, as this mindset will greatly benefit themselves. We also have to teach to them that compassion and understanding has to be exercised towards their offender. This is a way for each and every one of us to heal the society from these atrocities and work towards a better future.

08/13/2016 4:27am

Good job! We should raise awareness of bullying. It's a huge problem nowadays.

10/07/2016 8:27am

I understand why you do this. Bullying is a big and widespread problem. We need to solve it.

How can you tell whether your child is being bullied, as they may not automatically tell you what is happening? In this article we list some of the things you need to look out for? Remember these 'A' adjectives as describe some of the signs of bullying.

01/19/2017 11:47am

In case you're looking for another auto credit, you hold the cards so make a day or two out of the enterprise to locate the best arrangement. Keep in mind, on the off chance that one place isn't giving you the give you need, the following spot will so continue shopping until you get what you need and on your terms.

02/11/2017 10:52am

The other favorable position is that the terrible credit obligation union advances are organized in a state of harmony with your monetary condition, which implies a simpler reimbursement plot suited to your wallet.

05/31/2017 10:46pm

I have read few articles related to bullying. Actually, I think there are so many books written based on this topic. Most of them were highly recognized. I am expecting more articles on this topic. Keep sharing more posts!

07/05/2017 11:59pm

I'm doing inteviews too! So it's very cool for me to meet you!

The article posted was helpful and quite informative. You people do a excellent job. Keep going.